Curb appeal…is truly where home staging starts. Most likely the person who ends up buying your home will drive by at least once when they are making their decision. Therefore, it is very important to make your home as appealing as possible. This can shorten the amount of time for it to be on sale on the real estate market. They say first impressions are important, and this is very true when it comes to selling your house. When buyers drive up to your curb, the appeal of your front yard should be inviting. If your parking space is cracked and uneven, you should call asphalt services Sydney has today like North Shore Paving to enhance it in time for your open house. Even with a photo showing your homes’ curb appeal will have a high impact on the buyers today. Most buyers are doing their home searches online. If the house’s exterior doesn’t look good in the photos, then the buyers will most likely click onto the next one without ever viewing yours. So make sure you hire reliable asphalt contractors Sydney has like North Shore Paving to fix your pavement and parking space so it doesn’t affect your house’s chances to get sold.
This article presents tips for home staging focusing mainly on enhancing your home’s curb appeal:
The Main Goals of Curb Appeal
The first goal is to make the front of your property alluring enough so that a buyer, driving by, will want to stop their car, get out to have a look, and then call the listing realtor. That is curb appeal and it is your primary goal.
Your next goal is to give the buyer a feeling of confidence in the property. If the curb appeal shows badly then the buyer may feel the property is a possible risk, and avoid it altogether.
The third goal is to increase the perceived value of the property. This is achieved with a well-maintained property, that curb appeal really stands out. Some studies imply that curb appeal can increase the value of your home. It certainly can help clinch a sale.
It’s in the Details: The Importance of a Yard Makeover
Here are some of the key things you should do to enhance your house’s curb appeal:
· Make sure that the concrete on your pavement, playground, home basketball court, parking space, etc isn’t cracked or uneven looking with fading lines. You can hire reliable line marking Sydney services today like North Shore Paving to fix this problem.
· Is your property’s paint job in good condition and has updated paint colors?
· Does the front door say welcome? Could the property benefit from a new door? Does the front door “pop” with a color? Fresh paint color on the front door gives your house a crisp look in good condition, with a feel of distinction and class.
· Should the garage door be in good working condition? Does the garage door look dated or worn out? If so, you must clean it up, repair, and paint it.
· Gutters should be free from debris and clean. Replace any missing pieces while making sure they are in good condition and not loose.
· Fences should be in good condition, and paint, stain or white wash them.
· Deck, patios, and porches should be cleared of all clutter.
· Remove toys, sand boxes, old flower pots, planters, barbeque grills, sports equipment and extra furniture. These items can be packed away for your next home.
Business Name: North Shore Paving Name: North Shore Paving Address: 16 Moore Ave, Lindfield NSW 2070, Australia Phone: +61 2 9416 0100 Tagline: North Shore Paving is a leader in the road & pavement construction industry serving the Sydney Metropolitan area and NSW country areas for over 4 decades. Trading Hours: 7am-5PM Trading Days: 7AM-5PM